Cleaning the pantry, fridge and freezer has several advantages! Of course, we all like to have a clean, tidy kitchen. But, the large household brings several other benefits, it allows among other things:
- Reduce the proliferation of microorganisms, mainly in the refrigerator.
- To limit the invasion of our food by insects. (ants and mealworms)
- Learn more about our food inventory and avoid duplicate purchases.
- Limit waste by putting forgotten foods on the menu.
Cleaning the pantry and fridge in 4 stepsHow do you do a spring food cleaning that has an impact on the efficient planning of meals and snacks? Following these 4 steps:
- Clean, discard, replace
- Ranger by sections
- Putting forgotten foods on the menu