Giving children a sense of responsability from preschool through the end of primary school has never been as fun and effective as the General Store game.
A fun tool that will amuse your children and help them autonomous ... ONE TOKEN AT A TIME! Much more than a tool for positive reinforcement, this approach is also a model for citizenship education!
With each good deed, the children accumulate wood tokens that they can exchange for rewards placed in the General Store box. Tasks accomplished, autonomous actions and good behaviour enable the child to collect tokens. The more tokens accumulated, the greater the reward.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 because this product contains small coins.
Recommended age : From 3 to 12 years old
Box size: 14.5" x 12" x 3" (37" x 30" x 7.5 cm)
General Store size: 14" x 11" x 7.75" (36.5" x 28" x 19.5 cm)
- 1 cardboard box, resistant and foldable to insert rewards
- 2 boards to count the accumulated tokens
- 15 privilege coupons to reward children
- 3 sheets of stickers to personalize the Store box, piggy banks and tokens
- 2 savings books
- 4 discount coupons
- 2 debit cards
- 35 wooden tokens
- A mini survival guide for the accompanying parent
The general store is a positive reinforcement system that increases the frequency of behaviour or makes non-existent behaviour appear. More effective than negative consequences, positive reinforcement provides the child with the motivation to adopt habits that we want to see continue. Not to mention that positive feedback contributes to the development of the child's self-esteem!
What to put in the Store box?
Avoid filling the store with unnecessary stuff! Instead, think about everything you already give your children. Here are a few ideas:
- Modelling clay or felt pens to replace those that have dried out or been overused.
- Batteries to replace worn-out toy batteries.
- A bag of cookies or a box of cereal you asked for at the grocery store that wasn't on your list.
- Anything you feel like buying your child when it's not Christmas or their birthday. (Books, fancy hair bands, coloured stockings, temporary tattoos, puzzles, etc.).
J’adore tout simplement. Une belle motivation pour les cocos, adaptable selon l’âge et une prise d’initiative extraordinaire ici. Feuillet explicatif très bien fait et permettant de s’ajuster.
Le Magasin général - Système de motivation
Mes enfants sont super motivés à gagner des sous pour acheter des surprises. On peut travailler ce que l'on veut avec ce système. Mes enfants ont 3 et 5 ans
Belle motivation pour les enfants aide à renforcer les bons comportements
Excellent service et très beaux produits!! J'adore !